Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Polka Dot 1st Birthday Party

I had such a wonderful time styling my very first 1st birthday party
My client, is also a good friend, and she wanted her daughter Ava's birthday 
to be so special.
Ava's room is decorated in chocolate brown with multi colored polka dots
so I carried that theme over into her party.


I handmade all the cupcake picks, birthday banner and 
tissue poms!


I used small suitcases to hold the paper goods!


One of my favorite things is to frame the birthday invitation
and set it on the dessert table.  I think it ties the whole party together!


All of the candy had a "polka dot" theme
and since this party was right before Easter
the colors were perfect!




I created a kind of "drop cloth" to go under the 
high chair to catch any cake that may fall :)


With 25 pictures of the birthday girl
a number 1 was made!





The birthday girl and her family♥


Happy Birthday Sweet Ava♥
I loved being able to style your very first party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment